About school furniture «SV CLASS»(the general information)
More than 25 years unitary enterprise «SV CLASS» produces school furniture that meets the highest quality standards. The furniture is produced:
- Using current technology:
- metal framework of student's furniture is made from profile steel tube of 25*25 mm; square profile of which makes its products more ruggedized in comparison with frameworks on a round pipe;
- powder polymeric covering unlike usual enamels provides high wear resistance and long term of operation of school furniture.
- laminated chipboard with class of issue Å1 (the class indicates the lowest level of discharge of harmful substances) it is used by leading manufacturers of school furniture not only in the CIS, but also in many European countries. Working surfaces of the furniture, that has high demands of wear resistance are covered by the plastic. PVC banding tape at the edge of facial and working surfaces considerably increases the service life of a product in comparison with another (paper or melamine) banding tapes.
- According the state requirements to quality and safety of school equipment:
- Presence of certificate of conformance to the GOST 22046-2002, 19917-2014 16371-2014, CU TR 025/2012 attests the safety of used materials for pupils’ health and guarantees products conformity to the general ergonomic and hygienic requirements to furniture for educational establishments (ware resistance, certain metric data, presence of physiological bends of seats and backs of chairs, possibility of adjustment taking into account the pupils’ height, absence of projecting screws, sharp corners and edges, etc.), and it also guarantees products’ conformity to those specialized functions which it carries out. Look sections certificates of conformity.
- In wide assortment, subject to requirements and inquiries of customers:
- «SV CLASS» makes student's tables and chairs for each group of pupils’ height — from 1st to 7th group. Thanks to the introduction into production of laboratory tables with regulated (changeable) height for rooms of physics and chemistry, all student's furniture of our production can be regulated taking into account the pupils’ height.
- Except school complete sets of various modification and repair complete sets, the enterprise produces over 20 denomination of specialized school furniture. Every year this line is replenished with new types of products.
The basic rules for the selection and operation of school furniture
- Below are the necessary conditions that student furniture must meet to ensure the correct position of the body when sitting (in accordance with GOST 11015-2014, 11016-2014, ISO 5970):
- the feet should be in full contact with the floor;
- between the knees and the table top should be a space for free;
- the lower part of the thigh under the knees should not feel pressure from the front edge of the chair;
- the height of the table should ensure the horizontal position of the arm of the seated person, with the forearm in a vertical position;
- the back of the chair should support the back in the lumbar region and the lower part of the scapula;
- there must be a free space between the popliteal cavities and the front edge of the chair;
- between the back and seat of the chair should be free space.
|Number of the furniture's growth group||Range of pupil growth, mm||The height of the table top, above the floor, mm)||Seat height above the floor, mm||Color of marking|
|1||1000 - 1150||460||260||Orange|
|2||1150 - 1300||520||300||Violet|
|3||1300 - 1450||580||340||Yellow|
|4||1450 - 1600||640||380||Red|
|5||1600 - 1750||700||420||Green|
Note: the growth of schoolchildren is measured in ordinary shoes. If you use the growth data, available in medical records of schoolchildren, then in this case you need to add 2 cm to the growth rate (for shoes).